Agency Valley has the discretion to conduct changes in the agreement. We can apply the said changes any time we deem fit. Rest assured, however, that we will be specifying the effectivity date of the new version posted.
Your continued visit and use of this website mean that you agree and accept the new changes done. For your awareness, make sure to check this part of the site on a regular basis to see whether the company has posted a new version.
Rules of Acceptable Use
The use of our website is subjected to the following rules, in which you must not:
- Use any offensive or obscene language;
- Upload, share, or submit any abusive, discriminatory, hateful, or defamatory content;
- Upload, share, or submit any confidential disclosures by another individual;
- Use the website for any illegal purpose;
- Place any links on our website which contain illegal materials;
- Place any links of advertisements or commercial solicitations;
- Register at our site if you are under the age of 13; or
- Copy, modify, alter, or create a derivative work from any of our posted content
Disclaimer with Respect to the Content
Agency Valley strives to keep all of the posts and content to be as accurate and complete as possible. However, it cannot guarantee and is not responsible for the timeliness, completeness, and accuracy of the postings by the writers of Agency Valley, its suppliers and partners, and other visitors.
We are also emphasising that neither the company nor its third-party partners are engaged in rendering counselling, medical, or any professional services or advice. The contents posted are only provided as a general education aid of the public. It is not intended to be a substitute for any professional service or medical or healthcare treatment. Make sure to still ask advice from your physician or any professional healthcare provider when it comes to recurring medical conditions.
Responsibility for Public Postings and Submissions of Content
Agency Valley is not responsible for assessing the credibility of those users who post in the public areas of our site. We do not control all of the content that our visitors might post. Hence, we have no obligation to monitor, delete, or edit these posts in any way.
Although some of our company representatives may sometimes moderate the content posted in our website, they have no clear authority to make binding commitments, representations, or any promises to the customers which will solve occurring or recurring problems and conduct in the website.
When it comes to the submission of content, once you share, upload, and submit in our website, it means that you give the perpetual, royalty-free, non-exclusive, and fully sub-licensable right to use, modify, publish, reproduce, and translate your work. This license includes all kind of media such as the internet, television, radio, and cellphone. This right also states that you acknowledge that this content may also be made available with sponsorship and/or advertising.
Third-Party Sites, Products, and Services
Any dealings with the third parties accessible or found on our website are solely between the two of you. Some of these dealings include delivery of items, payments, and participation in company promotions. These links serve the convenience of our customers only, and accessing them should be at your own risk.
To notify us of any content that infringes your right or in any way unlawful, you may contact us through email. Please include the following on your report:
- Basic details such as complete name, address, contact number, and email address
- The exact location of the content
- A brief explanation of why you deem it unlawful
- A statement, made under penalty of perjury that all of the disclosed information is accurate
- Your physical or electronic signature
All of the information posted here is owned by Agency Valley, except if indicated. Any distribution or reproduction of information is subject to copyright infringement and may be subject to civil and criminal penalties.